Subscribe to get the latest news and updates from Millom!
How it works
The Millom Platform
Take Your Digital Strategy To The Next Level
Millom is a platform for selling telco products and engaging with your customers where they spend time
We partner with global players allowing you to accelerate and modernise your digital sales and distribution strategy beyond your own app.
Simple to start. One integration to many channels.
Using your existing APIs and CVM capabilities.
Complete Software Suite
Extend and strengthen your existing sales and product systems. Our platform features are developed based on years of experience and learnings working with mobile operators and partners worldwide.
Product Display Management
- Provide offers to customer without querying telco back-end
- Enrich data sent through telco APIs to enhance customer experience
Offer & Campaign Management
- Sort and select offers to show (e.g. based on defined segments, history, or monetary balance)
- Support MNO contextual offer engine when system is unstable, down or immature
- Support operator’s business rules and specifications
- Create segments of users in one channel that can be upsold in another
- Handles a variety of telco related events (e.g. low/out of data, on PAYGO, pack expiry, etc.)
- Set a grace period to ensure compliance with operator’s contact policy
- Filter users from receiving notifications (e.g. to avoid users receiving notifications from several channels)
- Build user profiles to understand customer behaviour (e.g data burn down rates)
- Support sending notifications if needed functionality is not yet developed in telco back-end
- Optimize/distribute traffic load based on backend capacity
- Comprehensive set of big data tools which collect, analyse, and monitor events
- Dashboards available as standard with API access and customization opportunity
- Dedicated data pool and telco admin interface for user management
- Supports payment through e-wallets
- Allows multiple payment options per offer, giving customers the choice of payment method
- Filters wallets according to remaining amount and offer price
Consent & Privacy Management
- Creates a Carrier Provided ID (CPID) to allow operators to anonymize data shared with service providers
- Ensures that identities are handled according to legal and regulatory requirements
- Import relevant data back into own analytics and CVM systems
- Analytics API to share regular data as required (e.g. for updating user research segments)
- Purchase look-up API to let CS verify purchase records in case of customer complaints
A/B Testing Framework
- Test every major change, analyse and decide what yields best performance
- Example: Check if users are more likely to buy if they are offered what similar users bought
- Example: Check if purchase frequency increase if notifications are sent at new threshold
Multiple Use Cases Enabled
Millom is integrated to several global and local apps and services. The platform can trigger actions using existing signals related to customer profile, subscription status or similar. This allows for multiple use cases and customer journeys, all adapted to the context providing a seamless user experience. Find examples of use cases support below:
Reach your subscribers through the OS
Send notifications on relevant triggers, display customer status and available offers to all Android users in your market.
Millom’s direct integration to Android’s Mobile Data Plan allows mobile operators to notify subscribers through the operating system on lifecycle events. When the subscriber clicks on the notification, they are redirected to the Mobile Data Plan page, natively embedded in the Android OS. From here, the user can manage their subscription, contact customer service, or buy telco products offered by the telco. No app download needed.
More use cases
We are currently in progress to update with more use cases. For information about how we have implemented e.g. Facebook AutoFlex, Facebook Mobile Center, BeMobi or other, please reach out directly.